FWD: MGB O.D. Wanted

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FWD: MGB O.D. Wanted
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 06:55:03 EDT
Forewarded from the Healey list:  If you can help, please contact Mark and
Kathy at the address below.....

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:19:25 +1000
From: "Mark and Kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@michianatoday.com>
Subject: Cross Breed  Part

Listers,
    Need help to complete different breed auto. I"ve noticed some of you
are mutiple mark owners and thought I'd at least ask for help to finish my
MGB, to make way for my Bt7 project..   I need an MGB overdrive
transmission (67-75) or parts car with the same
to complete my project .  Please send info to personal Email off the list.
    Thanks in advance.  Other web sights have been of no help. Thanks,
Mark
  76 MGB
  58 MGA
  59 MGA