The GT is a runner !!!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: The GT is a runner !!!
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:18:59 -0500 (CDT)
Unbelievable what a set of fresh platinums and and new dizzy points can
do for an MG. The GT is offically and legally on the road. Goes like a
champ but I need to work on improving the stopping part. Also got to
find reasons for no heat gauge reading and why the brake lever is not
contacting the brake light switch enough to turn them off. Easy stuff,
just need to find a little time.  Weather forcast will the the
determining factor on which car gets to go to MG on the Rocks this
Saturday. If it's the GT I'll have you all know that it's going there
gunning for the "Diamond in the Rough" award. All for now.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch