what are the differences

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: what are the differences
From: C G <justmecng2@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:53:37 -0700 (PDT)
I am a new mg owner and need to know the differences of mgs.  what are
the diffetences between mga mgb midgets and k-3. I don't want to drive
a long way to look at or but a parts car that is not compatable. what
would be a good parts car for a 74 midget k3. I am proficiant on
triumph gt6 but have alot to learn about mgs. in classifieds i see all
types of mgs are they the same bodies just different opptions?  what
years are the same as a 74 midget? any help will be greatly
appreciated. thank you