Re: Sad Goodbye to a friend

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: Sad Goodbye to a friend
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:43:04 -0700
Word on the street is that PHILIPPE TUSLER said:
> >I tend to make these MG's of mine animate objects which causes my wife
>  to shake her head at times but she does understand my passion.
>  Anybody else feel this way about these pieces of metal, wood and
> <leather?
>
>  Are you kidding?!  Is there anyone here who doesn't?  Tintin and Milou
> agree!  ;-)

Absolutely!!  This weekend it was raining HARD and I had the top up which
was kind of novel because I've only had it up about 4 times the whole time
I've had the car.  We were parked having lunch and I got a feeling I can
only describe as the same feeling I got when I was a kid and I had a
really cool treehouse or a fort... the bond and the identification that
develops with these cars is almost spooky.

In a related note, I have a couple of small leaks to trace ;)

Long live the MG spirit!

Skye

--
1966 MGB               GHN3L-70307                __,__\__
The MGB Experience     http://www.mgb.bc.ca/     (_o____o_)