RE: reliability

To: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>, "Mgs List Team. Net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: reliability
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 09:01:15 -0600
I'm not the expert here, but I think you will find few cars with fused
headlights.  I think the thought process is they don't want fuses burning out on
a dark twisty road.  LBCs and trees don't mix.

The better solution is heavier wiring and/or relays.  Or perhaps separate
circuit breakers, one for each side.

Remember your LBC was not designed for the current requirements of the modern
headlight.

Larry Hoy
Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1970 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"