MGB for Sale - Texas

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB for Sale - Texas
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 06:53:30 -0400
Hi Folks,

Got this in the mail today :

"My father-in-law has acquired an 1970 MGB via
a swap meet held in Arlington?... Ordinarily I would
not be helping him, but I felt I could help sell
this car ( I would be buying it if I had the
money )

This is what he has instructed me to put in the ad :

1970 MGB
frame-off
concorse  ( I'm still not sure what this means...
            I know that it's good )
5k miles  (yes only 5k)
two tops  (soft top never used)
9+ rating  (common rating used to judge restored cars,
            10 being perfect )
Red with natural leather

$ 10,500 firm

The car is located in the DFW (Texas) area.

If you can, please forward this message to any of your
members that might be interested,  again I am not
a salesman.... I will not be emailing again.

anyone serious about the car should email me at
 breeeep@yahoo.com.

Thanks, Alex"