oil pan plan wanted

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: oil pan plan wanted
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 08:14:28 -0500
I've tried posting messages to mgs-digest twice before to no avail.  I've
been on the Alfa Digest for quite a long time without any problem.  Anyone
know what could be wrong here?  (Besides the clutter that is.)

My question is this - does anyone on this digest have a proven plan of
baffles for an MGB oil pan?  I'll be racing mine & would like to avoid an
Accusump if possible.  My Alfa Veloce has a pan with the "trick" flapper box
around the oil pick-up area.  And, i'd like to weld in something like it.

I'm open to suggestions.

Norm Sippel
'66 B Roadster
'69 B Parts Dept.