NAMGBR Geographic Powers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NAMGBR Geographic Powers
From: KGROWLER@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:41:32 EST
Rick Brown wrote:

<All I can say is DUH!!!!

I copied the listings out of the NAMGBR'S membership list which also
lists shops by state - they have Albequerque listed under Arizona!
I should have noticed that error but didn't - thanks for pointing it
out.

Rick>

NAMGBR is in possession of amazing powers to change geography. Last year I=
 got
a note from Bill Herring of the MG Car Club MGB Register noting that we ha=
relocated the English county in which he resides. A computer hiccup at our
mailer in reading the label list had resulted in his mailing label printin=
g as
the correct village and county=97but moved them to Germany as the listed
country. The amazing thing is that his magazine got to him anyway.

Kim Tonry
Editor - MGB Driver-Journal of the North American MGB Register
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA (Which I am petitioning NAMGBR to move to Haw=
aii
for the remainder of the winter)