Re: Defending the MGA

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Defending the MGA
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:58:24 +1000
Well here I go, ignoring my Email all weekend and I come back to work to
find my little comment about how pretty a GT is has turned into a monstrous
debate on style - the MG way! <G>

I said I thought my GT was pretty, I didn't mention my A. It's prettier, in
fact it's damn sexy. <VBG> Well the girly sitting next to me from Texas
thinks so anyway. :) No hairdressor comments please, I've never considered
the profession. <G>

But if the truth was to be know there have been prettier MG's - IMO of
course. Just take a look at the SA Drophead coupe by Tickford (ok ok not MG
bodied) - now thats style, a PA Airline Coupe (gorgeous! and one lives near
me!) and of course the swept wing PB which I'd gladly swap my A for anyday.

Any takers???? <G> ppppleeasseee!!!

Cheers - Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia