MGC Motor Rebuild Parts

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGC Motor Rebuild Parts
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:37:30 -0600
Here is a good friend of mine who is going to rebuild his 'C' motor and
transmission (it is an automatic). He is looking for advice:

>From Gregg Hawley (mailto:hawley@muscanet.com)

"Oh, I pulled the C motor and tranny this weekend and it was a pure slice of
heaven.  I took about 4 hours after I had everything unhooked!! Phooey!  But
it's out and I can start opening up the boxes and see what life has in store
for me!!  My bet is that I have mine running and on the road b4 YOU do!  Any
Bets? { no } If you find any place that is doing you a good job on rebuild
parts like gasket kits, rings, bearings etc, give me a yell."

You might respopnd to him and CC the list if you've cornered any good
sources for 'C' parts when doing a rebuild. The guy lives in Iowa so type
slowly.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City