Re: MIG Welders

To: mts3@ra.msstate.edu
Subject: Re: MIG Welders
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:16:08 EST
Tyson,
 I to am in the market for a small MIG welder. To date, the best price
I've found is for the Lincoln Weld Pak 100 at the local Home Depot for
$299. Plus the gas conversion kit for $89.
 For my use, this unit will do what I would use a MIG for. ( I also have
a Lincoln AC welder for heavier use and an oxy-lene torch for those uses
where a torch is needed)
 You might want to check out the larger chain home repair places in your
neck of the woods. Might save a couple of bucks.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget