Bumper removal - MGA 1600 Roadster

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bumper removal - MGA 1600 Roadster
From: Eric Stephen <bk996@freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 10:44:25 -0500
Santa came through with the complete body rubber set for the '60 MGA.
I'm having some difficulty trying to determine the most efficient way
of  removing the front and rear bumpers so that I can replace the bumper
grommets.  I know there has to be some experience with this on the
list.  It looks, from the manual, as if I only have to remove the
overrider bolts to have the bumpers come off in one piece but this seems
too simple.  Look forward to your replys.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

Regards, Eric Stephen
Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189
Ottawa MG Club:  http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7189/omgc.html

Great is the truth and mighty above all things;
It endureth and is always strong;
It liveth and conquereth for ever more;
The more thou searchest, the more thou shalt marvel.
- The Apocryphal Books of Esdras