Re: Red Line Oil

To: jpquinn@cyberramp.net
Subject: Re: Red Line Oil
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:58:13 EST
I'll second that.
 I've been running Bel-Ray in the Midget for a bit over 15 years and in
the GT since I bought it.
 I havn't had to add any fluid to either car between shock oil changes
(about every 2 years) and so far, neither one shows evidence of leakage.
( and that includes the two rear shocks which are laying on the shelf in
the shop, the GT having now been converted to tube shocks)
Good Stuff

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget