Re: Got Dents?

To: RWilli6970@aol.com
Subject: Re: Got Dents?
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 15:25:55 -0500
I have a little work that needs to be done.

I have a '78 Midget.  The rear driver's side quarterpanel has been folded in
behind the wheel.  I'm referring to the lowest 5 inches.  The metal is damaged
probably beyond repair.  Rust in that particular spot should place the final
nail in the coffin for that section.  I have a replacement panel
already that replaces that section.  The matching passenger side is OK, but has
some rust as well that I'd like taken care of.  The previous owner had the car
painted at Maaco.  I have the paint code somewhere.

I'm in NYC and would like the car done within the next two months.

I know this is somewhat vague, but please email me if you have any questions.

I'd like a GENERAL idea of the cost (if that can be done without seeing the
car), and a location.

Michael

BTW:  Have you done work on MG's before?