Re: Well Done Ben

To: <Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Well Done Ben
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 13:59:12 +1000
Neil,

>hobby.  Im a younger MG owner, Well compared to the guys I seem to see at
>the runs I go to.

Interesting that, maybe we should work out the average age of the list
members eh? <G> Anonymously perhaps? <VBG> Yes I know what you mean Neil, I
feel a little out of place at the Car Club meetings up here. I'm 27. Got my
first MG when I was 17 - the GT, which I bought off my Dad. Had MG's,
Healeys etc drummed into my head at an Early age. Call it conditioning,
brain washing etc. <G>

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia
1970 MG B GT / 1959 MG A 1600 Mk1 / 1956 Austin Healey 100/4 BN2