Magnettes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnettes
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 00:50:51 -0400
A few years ago I bought a pair of rusty ZB Magnettes ('57 and '58).  I
absolutely love these cars, have joined the ZMG (Z Magnette Group), and I
have located sources for body panels in England.  Closer scrutiny, however,
reveals that what I've really got is a pair of parts cars!   I don't mind a
bit of welding at all, but total reconstruction from the windows down looks
a bit formidable.  Yes, I could bring one of these back, but I'd much
rather find a better car to start with.  (OK, "...with which to start.")  I
know, Magnettes were notorious rust-buckets.  What I've got may be about as
good as it gets - but no harm in trying...

Anybody know of any "better" ZA or ZB Magnette sedans for sale?

Thanks!

Allen Bachelder