Re: Steering wheel for a B

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel for a B
From: "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 03:02:19 -0500
Ray Wygonik wrote:

> victoria british has wheels labeled 14".   (the girl taking orders could
not
> give me any good info)

Ray's experience is NOT unique.  I have often found Victoria British order
takers unresponsive to my needs.  And, unwilling to do anything beyond just
taking parts orders.  We can't blame the individual order-takers, the owner
is ultimately responsible for this attitude.  If anyone out there knows him,
pass the word of dissatisfaction with his customer service - or lack
thereof.  Attitudes like that should not be supported by our dollars.

On the other hand, Bob at Brit-Tek is great.  I have moved almost all of my
purchasing to him.  His service is the best, and his prices are as good as
anyone's.  Whenever I need ANYTHING for my B, I call Bob.  And, if his price
is just close to Vic Brit, Moss, etc., he gets the order.

No conection, interest, etc. other than wanting good service and good value
when I spend my hard-earned bucks.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB