Re: Boca Raton British Car Show

To: <BONNILA@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Boca Raton British Car Show
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:54:56 +1000
Hiya,

>Austin Healeys, even some exotica like Mini Coopers, Sunbeams, etc.

No offence intended, but are you being sarcastic? Are Mini Coopers rare in
the US? If they are, boy do I have a deal for you! <G> Seriously, there are
*heaps* Mini Coopers & Cooper S models on the roads in Sydney. Quite a few
Sunbeams as well - what type? Alpines? Lots of them here, not many Tigers
but lots of Alpines. A really good one gets around 10 grand or about $6500.
Most sell for less than that. We also have quite a few Dolomite Sprints
here, 16 Valve head etc.. whoops.. I almost said Tr*****!!

Maybe Australia can address it's balance of payments by sending some of
these beaties over to you guys! <G>

Cheers,
Neil.