English AA Badge

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: English AA Badge
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 14:56:00 +1000
Hi all,

I used to have an English AA Badge (Chrome and Yellow) from the Fifties I
think. Was my Grandads. Anyhow some low bast*** ripped it off the front of
my GT, ruining two bars in the grille in the process. Can someone suggest
where I might be able to find a replacement?(pref. in Australia)  I realise
these things were pretty common, unfotunately they were also numbered..
fortunately we never wrote the number of ours down. <G> ie My Dad won't
notice the difference. There's one 4sale on Ebay but it doesn't look so
good. I'm yet to tell my father that I lost his Dad's AA badge.. *gulp*..
Typical "Be careful with it" etc etc before I fitted it. :((

There are so many scumbags out there, watch your badges people!

Cheers,
Neil.
--
Neil Cotty - Sydney, Australia
1970 MG B GT        / 1961 MG A 1600 Mk1 / 1956 AH 100/4 BN2