Boca Raton British car show

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boca Raton British car show
From: BONNILA@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:30:51 EST
The British car show was held in Boca Raton (South Florida) this afternoon.
There were approximately 20% MG's, 20% Triumphs,  20% Jags, 20% Healeys, and
20% others, out of a total, based on my eyeballing, of about 120 cars. I
noticed that about one-third of the cars had FOR SALE signs.  The weather was
Chamber-of-commerce beautiful.  Vendors were selling T-shirts, key-fobs, auto
parts, etc.    Altogether a beautiful afternoon.  Since my MGCGT is only 95%
of the way to where I want it, I did not enter it in the competition.  Maybe
next year.

Steve Y.
68 MGCGT