Early style axle for sale

To: "Email list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Early style axle for sale
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:22:36 -0800
I bought a early style axel thinking of switching to the wire wheels. After
new berings and a rebuild I find that the break drums and other related
parts are next to imposible to find. So I found an other one but this is
the late model one with the hubs so to recoperate the costs I wish to sell
the other axle. I spent $160.00 on the berings and other parts any offers.
Take it all.

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
1972 RED MGB Roadster
1969 BRG MGB Roadster