Re: need honest response.....please

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:12:47 -0800 (PST) (Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:12 UT)
I would refund, unless I sincerely felt the price/quality was right.
But I'd probably refund anyway.  Goodwill is usually worth more than
any amount of money.
But that's just me.  I tend to hold this list in high regard as well,
but after all, this is just a public place with a common interest,
and the lowest denominator may well be here as well.  The good part of
it is, you may burn someone once, but everyone will know and you won't
get away with it again.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*