Re: I've lost my mind...

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I've lost my mind...
From: Todd Tweedy <lulusam2@sparc.isl.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 18:54:36 -0600
Hey Lonn,

Dido!  I'm looking at a gutted interior, contemplating a new dash, and
waiting to get my heater box back from the sand blast guy.  My wife says,
"And you think your going to have that all back together by the end of
March?"  A guy can dream can't he.  I should be OK as long as I stop taking
things apart.

Todd
69 MGC
(and no you can't have it!)