Re: Why I use Mobil 1

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Why I use Mobil 1
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 08:20:31 -0500
I have been using Ams oil in the LBCs for over a year now, I am very
pleased, Much quieter on start up, Good check valve in their oil filter.
cooler and quieter running, Better oil pressure. I have been a state
mechanic since there were dinosaurs, We used Delvac a mobil synthetic, They
switched to regular oil and started loosing engines like mad. We are back
with Delvac, Engines are again holding up. Makes me believe.
Carl E.  These are deisels and we get 300,000 before we do a PRS.
( Pistons, Rings & sleeves ) and then they go at least that again.