Re: Why Does Moss Sell Crap?

To: Wildbil923@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Why Does Moss Sell Crap?
From: REwald9535@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:47:48 EST
Bill,
The answer to the question asked in the tittle of your post is, I think, found
in another post I read just a couple of posts later.  In case you missed it
here is the answer:
>>Subject: Does anyone have a good, but cheap source of interior parts?<<
Not to flame Chris, I understand that rent and food have a way of getting
between us and the goodies we want for our cars.  The problem is that as long
as this attuitude exists companys will be on the look out for suppliers that
will build it cheaper, so it can be sold for less and they gain market share.
This is a very important consideration for a company like Moss or VB, et al
for the simple reason there are less LBCs on the road every day.
I fully agree that the sellers of parts should label them for quality.  There
are times I would gladly pay more for a good quality part, there are other
times when the cheap one will do.  I would like a choice.
$.02
Rick Ewald 67 B with some cheap parts and some good ones (not all the crappy
parts came from the aftermarket, some are marked LUCAS) <G>