More Moss

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More Moss
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:31:17 -0800 (PST)
My experience with Moss parts is that they were often of poor quality.  I
notice that several people responding to this topic had worked for Moss.  I
would like their comments on this:

It seems to me that if Moss must have been making one hell of a profit to be
able to go to England and buy up nearly all the independent MG parts
suppliers. I would surmise that the profit margin that they have been making
must be quite large for them to be able to do this.  Selling poor quality
parts for high prices could enable Moss to be able to buy up all these
companies.

Don Scott

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
    Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF, & 215 V8
Check it out:
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/