Re: Leather Interior Question

To: <AJ3313@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leather Interior Question
From: "Steven R Schultz" <SSchultz@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:17:45 -0500
John,
I recently helped a friend with a 1961 A.  We used the Moss leather
interior kit and the quality was very good.  It fit on the original frame
very well.  We purchased the seat cushion foam from Moss and just
added additional padding to the back rest.  A little a the bottom to
give better back support and some at the top so that the tubular
frame of the seat didn't show through the top edge.

Installing the back rest is a two person job to hold, fit and staple
the cover in place.  Be sure that the small wooden blocks at the
base of the back rest are in good shape.

I would recommend the Moss Leather cover again.  My $.02

Steve
'61 MGA
SSchultz@worldnet.att.net

> From: AJ3313@aol.com
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Leather Interior Question
> Date: Sunday, March 14, 1999 8:30 PM
>

>     I'm currently checking out the different leather interiors for my
MGA.