Re: Dumb question (Timing Marks)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dumb question (Timing Marks)
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 07:07:27 -0500
Thanks to all for the answers regarding timing marks.  The upshot is,
after cleaning everything off...  they are GONE!

Fortunately I have a friend who is a mechanic and he had one of those
gauges you screw into the spark plug hole and use to find TDC.  Upshot
is we have timing set, now I just need to re-adjust the jets and I think
I'll be ready to roll.

Discovered that VB sent me GT leaf springs instead of Roadster, so my
car now looks like a souped up hot rod (as much as it can  <BG>).  Those
springs will be for sale shortly if anyone might need them.  I just
gotta wait for the right ones to arrive from Moss and do the swap.

--
Chris
'72 B Roadster "Red Baron" (Too many pieces to count)