Re: Wheel Painting

To: Matt.DeBoer@ejgallo.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Painting
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:39:22 -0500
I've gone both routes.  The wheel stencil VB and Moss offer (I assume they are
similar, I had the Moss) was terrible.  I ended up redoing the one wheel I did
with a tape mask and completing the other 3 with tape.  The job came excellent.
Just take your time with the taping (a sharp scalpel works well for tape
cutting).  BTW:  the Moss Rostyle silver paint looks excellent.  Whether or not
it's completely original, I'm not sure.  And I used a quick dry high gloss clear
enamel over the finished product to help with durability.

Mike