Re: Final word neurotic mess suite...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Final word neurotic mess suite...
From: Chris Chandler <spawn@net-link.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:49:56 -0500
Mike Lishego wrote:

>     Where did this guy come from?  Granted, he DID give some
> information that could be helpful to MG'ers, but that's not a
> license to write garbage like this.

        Maybe he does know something technically, but let me put it this way;
if my pride and joy '70 MGB were burning up and he was the fireman that
showed up...  I'd rather let it burn to the ground.  I feel the same way
about ANYTHING he could possibly offer after the displays from him we've
seen the last couple of days.

        Some prices are too high and putting up with racist, sexist, ignorant
BS is one of those prices that is too high, especially for a hobby
list.  I get to deal with that at work and DON'T want to at home.

        He's on my filter list now, but I wonder how many potential female
listers might be driven away if they investigate the archives before
they join and see his warped views there?

> Get him off here, Mark!

        I concur.  And this is the "final word on Pierre Racine" you'll hear
from me.  I don't like to clutter the list, but some things just deserve
one response...

--
Chris Chandler
'72 B Roadster "The Red Baron"