Re: MGC BRAKES

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGC BRAKES
From: "Robert Allen" <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 12:53:19 -0600
Hmm. You're not one of those believers in silcone brake fluid are you?
Risking the wrath of the great unwashed to the north, you really can't beat
Castrol LMA DOT 4 fluid. It sounds like what you got doesn't get along with
all your new seals.

The only other thing I can think of, and I'm not sure it is relevant with
the 'C', is an adjustable pushrod coming off the brake lever that is too
tight.

Bob Allen, Kansas City