Wind Deflector

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Wind Deflector
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:02:48 +1000
Have Been lurking in the background looking at this one, as im tired of
looking like the absent minded professor, whenever I drive in the the top
down.  My idea was based on an old wind deflector from a Webasto(?) Style
sunroof, I have one left over from a M@#$a I Wrecked a couple of years ago.
It should be able to be mounted on the top of the windscreen frame, and
flipped up, negating a large amount of the buffeting over the top of the
screen, as for the type of screen that sits behind the seats, why not mount
a frame in the slots for the roof, shouldn't be hard to knock together a
quick one, might look it it soon if the wife lets me stop painting the
house.

Neil
64 MGB