Re: Status report, VA SAFTFST

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Status report, VA SAFTFST
From: John Trindle <johnt@tsquare.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 12:08:05 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Max Heim wrote:

> I've had this problem after a "quick & dirty" one-man bleed, but it also
> fits with the m/c starting to fail. You didn't mention any work on the
> m/c, so I think you need to confirm its integrity or all the bleeding in
> the world won't help.

I actually have a new Master Cylinder as part of the things done to get
this far... which I mentioned a couple weeks ago...  but since I didn't
recall the alcohol-flush conversation, I can't expect others to remember
my details.  <g>.

I think I'll replace the hose and master cylinder today, and try to get it
bled whenever I can recruit an assistant.

Thanks for your response!

--
John M. Trindle | johnt@tsquare.com    | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire H Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock