Re: 80 MGB LE Decal

To: "Dennis Skog" <skog@whidbey.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 80 MGB LE Decal
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 1999 17:41:48 +0100
>From Clausager the top of the piece by the rear bumper seems to line up with
the top of the bumper itself - that is the lower bit that points forward,
not the bit that goes round the back and under the lights.  From there the
American LE seems a bit haphazard, but the two UK LEs seem consistent in
that the gap from the top of the sill to the bottom line on the decal looks
to be about the same as from the bottom line on the decal to the third line
up.  At the front the top of the decal comes about half-way up the front
bumper.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/