Re: Movie Review

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Movie Review
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:46:38 -0700
Well Lawrie,  first there were records, then along came new fangled
technology called CD's which were usable on either your CD player or
computer, then there came even newer technology called Digital Video Disc,
however, we B owners don't have the luxury of affording it yet as we're
still too young and poor.  As soon as we get Twinkies (love that name) they
will be required.     :^)   All in the best possible fun,           Nina