windshield installation

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: windshield installation
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:34:46 -0500
It's almost time to put the windshield back on my '79 B, and I've seen the
webpage showing how to use C-clamps to get the outer mounting holes to line
up.  My question is this:  Do I attach the center bracket before or after
the outer ones?  Oh, and if I should ever volunteer to replace the
windshield to body seal on another car, someone please slap some sense into
me.  That was NOT a fun task.  I think I have about 4 hours in that job.
If there is an easy way to do that, don't tell me now, it will only make me
mad.

Calvin Krug
'79 B slowly coming together