Re: Let me ask this another way...

To: <BDurgin1@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Let me ask this another way...
From: "Jason Dutt" <jason@markerman.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:40:29 -0400
Darn it!  There I go again, yappin' without thinking!  My B has OE white in
the engine compartment as well.  I was TOLD by a reliable source that the
original colour for valences and wheel wells was black, but I can't say from
experience, as I've never seen under the undercoating on my car. After
reading the posts on the list, it would seem my "reliable" source isn't so
reliable after all <g>.

=J=