Moss Motors

To: "MGs (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss Motors
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:48:34 -0500
I have, at times, seen people trashing Moss here, so it's only fair that
they get some good press when it's called for. On Friday morning I
discovered I needed a part, badly. The first local autocross of the season
was Sunday, so I needed it now.  No problem, I think, I'll call in an order
for Saturday delivery. A major long-distance trunk line in California was
out, no calls, no faxes. So I e-mailed my order in. Then the fax does go
through: they have multiple orders but they take pains to straighten it
out, Kelvin responded twice to confirm all was OK, and I had my part by 9
AM Saturday.

 Sunday when I was autocrossing, a kid in a CRX commented that it looked
like a fun car but asked "Isn't it hard to get parts?"

        "Not at all"

Yeah, I paid big for Overnight Saturday Delivery, but I drive a 38-year-old
car almost every day, and I can get whatever I need to keep it running
whenever I need it. I can't complain.

Thanks Kelvin, I had fun Sunday.

Phil Vanner
'61 Midget