whats happening?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: whats happening?
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:50:33 EDT
Been off the list for the last 3 weeks on a biz trip to europe - 8
countries, 15 cities countless meetings and dog tired at the end!!
Nice to see so many cars while i was away though - numerous in the uk of
course including 2 ZB magnettes in hampshire- both passing me in my
rubbish fiat or whatever it was
Saw a great mk2 jag parked in amsterdam and a BGT in paris but the real
fun place was near Zurich - a garage with a TR7, a dolomite sprint a
rover 3500 and a spitfire - all for sale but the regulations are so
stringent in switzerland the guy said theyd never be street legal - pity
Nice to be back - what or who are we trashing at the moment!!??

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley