Re: Compression

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Compression
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 20:58:50 -0500
Ed et al,
   I've got to agree on this one.  I went out and bought a new compression
gauge because I didn't believe the readings I was getting off of my old one
on an engine I bought last summer.  Sure enough it read the same, and the
instructions were as Paul and Ed have stated, readings taken under
compression on all cylinders.
   ( The darn '68 high compression engine still read 195 on all four, so I
guess the ratio is somewhere upwards of 9.5/1. just guessing...)
Harlan.