Engine Block Red

To: MG Chat <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Engine Block Red
From: Stuart Keen <simbafish@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:47:00 -0400
I am in the process of cleaning with GUNK everything under the bonnet of
my MGTD and then plan to paint each item the appropriate color; i.e.
red, black or silver. Does anyone know of a source of MG red paint for
the engine block that comes in a CAN for brushing? Moss Motors carries
the color in a spray can, but since I do not intend to remove items,
painting on the color with a brush, rather than spraying, would probably
be the best approach and less chance of error. Thanks for any
suggestions.