Re: NEWS FLASH -

To: RusselD@ahp.com
Subject: Re: NEWS FLASH -
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:01:20 EDT
On Tue, 11 May 1999 12:16:26 -0400 Douglas Russell <RusselD@ahp.com>
writes:
>Unfortunately, the headline is not true (I slid off).  But here's the
>latest ...

>Hey, I thought this bad stuff was suppose to happen in three's.
>
>Dr. Doug
>dr-doug@msn.com

What an admission Doug!! - it wasnt even a nice day for a drive - but in
a similar vein...
Ten years ago after the birth of my third offspring I decided that enough
is enough and id get a vasectomy - Now those of you who have had this
procedure will know that there is more than a little trepidation
associated with it and the doctor kindly prescribed me a valium to take
half an hour before the appointment -
The day came....all morning i was in dire dread of 4pm and the witching
hour - One of my colleagues offered a nerve-steadying beer at lunch time
- seemed like a fine idea and so six Grolschs later i went off to the
surgery, popped the valium as i walked through the door and sat down in
the waiting room
"good afternoon Mr, Robson, Can i help you?" asked the receptionist
"Yesh.......ahm 'ere for thu snip" I burbled...
"But Mr Robson, your appointment is for NEXT Friday"
"Uh?....oh shit......"

I needed a cab to get home and was higher than a kite for about 4 hours

The good part was that i got to do it again the following week!!!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
53 Riley