Re: Title and Bill of Sale

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Title and Bill of Sale
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:34:21 -0400
Neil,

I wouldn't worry about the Alabama title and registration thing.  May not be
anything wrong. In Georgia, no matter when you register the car, the
registration will expire the last day of the month your birthday is in.  All my
cars expire in July.  So that might explain that. Another thing, if it wasn't
running, the prior owner may have let the registration expire, and paid the
taxes up to date after it was sold so the legal requirements wouldn't be anyone
elses responsibility. Enjoy your purchase. But first, check with your local
registration bureau to find out your requirements there.  All this worry is
pointless before you find out what you need there.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
78 MGB