RE: British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT

To: "'Larry Macy'" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>,
Subject: RE: British Cars by the Sea- Waterford, CT
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 09:50:52 -0400
But Larry.. don't you see?  This is the perfect time for me to steal your 23
yr old away.

How could you not afford me the opportunity?

Mike <VBG>

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |