Re:OT- why bother

To: REasterby@aol.com
Subject: Re:OT- why bother
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:19:48 EDT
On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 17:55:24 EDT REasterby@aol.com writes:

I liked these - especially these two......

>Q: What did God say after creating Adam?
>A: I must be able to do better than that.
>
>Q: What did God say after creating Eve?
>A: "Practice makes perfect."

Put me in mind of a similar one......

Adam was chatting with God one afternoon and mentioned to The Almighty
that whilst things were pretty cushy in the garden of eden he was often
lonely.
"OK said God - I will make you a companion, she will be beautiful,
understanding and kind, she will prepare delicious meals for you, take
care of your every need AND......"
At this point God whispered in Adams ear the prts that would REALLY make
the deal attractive!)

"what is this goung to cost me?" asked Adam
"an arm and a leg" answered God. Adam thought for a minute and said
"Naaaaaa - too expensive. What do i get for a rib?"

mike robson
WHO IS ONLY JOKING!!
69 roadster
70 BGT