Competition MGA Twincam forsale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Competition MGA Twincam forsale
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:41:49 -0400
MGA Twin Cam Roadster YD32215
1961 essentially complete unretored (barn stored quality)
Twin Cam. Bought by me to build into a racer, the car is
still assembled as I purchased an existing racer. Engine,
tach, dash, wheels, even competition seats (in very poor
shape) are included. I have not examined the car thoroughly
but expect frame and body rust. Build sheet shows it came
with a comp screen, 4.55 rear, close ratio trans. Black with
red interior the car is for sale for $8000. E-mail pix available.
For hard copies send $5 to me at Professional Fleet, 56
Frederick St, Bristol, CT 06010 (sorry, but when I send free
photos they never ever get returned)
I will accept rebuildable twin engines or wheels in partial
trade for this car.

Contact: Henry Moore <HIM10@aol.com>
Bristol, Connecticut, USA
Tel: 1-888-267-0559, Fax: 860-582-9263
Advert placed 13-Jun-1999 at 21:19 (UK time) Advert expires 11-Jul-1999
-----
Background on this car...

Chassis Number: YD3 2215
Production started: 04 June 1959
Production completed: 15 June 1959
Car despatched: 16 June 1959
Body colour: Black
Trim colour: Red
Hood colour: Grey
Accessories: 4 55Ax Close Ratio Gears
Competition Seats
Competition Windscreen
Heater
Oil cooler

-----

As you can see from the production data and from the forsale ad, this car is
pretty unmolested (and complete).  I'd sell my TR6 to own this car if I had
another daily driver, but since I don't... I'm hoping someone else with lots
of money, time and passion to devote to this Twincam will purchase it.

BTW, I am not the seller (I don't know why so many people assume the person
posting the message is the seller).  Contact the person in the above
advertisement!

--
KMR - kmr@pil.net