EBay #122457009: Bentley Workshop Manual - MG Midget 1500

To: "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: EBay #122457009: Bentley Workshop Manual - MG Midget 1500
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:33:21 -0400
No financial interest yada yada yada

        __/__,_
  _____(_o___o_)_______________________
 /                                     \
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |
 \_____________________________________/

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Book - Workshop Manual - MG Midget 1500
Seller: dyranee@aol.com
Starts: 06/24/99, 15:44:57 PDT
Ends:   06/29/99, 15:44:57 PDT
Price:  Currently $2.75
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=122457009

Item Description:
        Workshop Manual - MG Midget 1500
This Drivers Workshop Manual helps the driver know any thing and everything
about his/her car. This is great for anyone who want to get and maintain a
MG Midget 1500. This book is used but in good condition.
We ship all items UPS unless otherwise requested.
Please stop by our other auctions on ebay.
HAVE FUN BIDDING!!!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com