For Sale 73 BGT

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale 73 BGT
From: mgdave@uswest.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 14:49:19 -0500
I currently have my '73 BGT for sale.  It lives in Urbandale
(Des Moines) Iowa.  The Details:

New Master cylinder, Rotors, Rear cylinders, Right front
shock, Leaf springs, 7/8" sway bar.
Totaly de smoged.  Freshly re-painted RoStyles.
OVERDRIVE.   Runs strong.

Harvest Gold with a bad respray that is peeling in areas.
Some surface rust on hood and bonnet.  Has rust at front
fenders where they bend to meet floor.  Rockers look good
but I believe they have some bondo in them.  Navy interior.
back seat good.  Front seats need redone.  Have seat covers
on them now.  Dash overlay.  All guages work.    I'm asking
$3000.  Let's talk.  E-mail direct as not to bomb list.

Thanks
Dave Stecher