Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)

To: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>, MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cars in your collection??? (not much LBC)
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 10:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
Summer cars:
1971 Midget
1974 Midget
1989 Ford Probe

Parts car:
1971 Midget

Winter cars:
1986 Ford Escort
1994 Ford Ranget

That's 6 cars, so far.  We're looking for a used
Tracker in the $3000 price range.  Oh, there are two
drivers in the house.

This car accumulation problem is a birth defect that
my whole family has.  We need a parking lot to park in
on holidays because there is never more than one
person in each vehicle - even if the people all live
in the same house.

===

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.