Re: Dash removal, part I

To: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Subject: Re: Dash removal, part I
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:18:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Ed,

I did it the other day. You need to get your hands way up there to undo
the nuts that hold it on. Make sure it is a cool pleasant day, since you
will be a contortionist.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521